For Sale by Private Treaty
Overall Floor Area: 278.7m²
Paul O'Driscoll Auctioneer, Valuer and Property Consultant is delighted to advise this property is curently under offer. This modern 3000sqft well maintained three storey, four-bed, delightful family home was presented new to the market. Located in a tranquil cul-de-sac this home benefits with double driveway, excellent large corner plot and with the added benefit of being moments from all amenities.
Ballyhooly is a picturesque village with many scenic walks, historical sites nearby and excellant views over the Blackwater River and with the Nagle Mountains. Amenities include pubs, churches, sports centre and a modern primary school. Within easy commuting distance to Cork City viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall: 26'4'' (8.03m) X 12'9'' (3.89m). Solid upvc front door with glass side panel. Doors open to spacious entrance hall. Timber floors, radiator, stairs, double doors with glass side panel to kitchen.
- Guest Bathroom: 9'3'' (2.82m) X 6'4'' (1.93m). Tiled floor, walk in contrast shower unit, toilet and wash hand basin.
- Lounge: 29'8'' (9.04m) X 19'7'' (5.97m). Large bright room with an East West aspect. Large bay window and double patio door to rear garden and decking. Black marble fireplace, built-in units, timber flooring.
- Living Room: 14'9'' (4.5m) X 13'10'' (4.22m). Bay window overlooking fruit garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 18'6'' (5.64m) X 19'4'' (5.89m). Fully fitted modern kitchen with fully integrated appliances vaulted ceiling with reset lights, double patio doors to rear garden and decking.
- Utility Room: 10'9'' (3.28m) X 5'7'' (1.7m). Fully tiled floors, door to side garden, fully plumbed for appliances.
- Stairs and Landing: 16'3'' (4.95m) X 16'5'' (5m). Large spacious carpeted landing.
- Master bedroom: 18'8'' (5.69m) X 11'4'' (3.45m). Large bedroom with walk in wardrobe and carpet. Walk in wardrope size 5'5'' X 6'7'' carpet and built in shelving.
- Bedroom 2: 14'8'' (4.47m) X 10'6'' (3.2m). Wooden flooring, light fitting, radiator, power points, curtains.
- Bedroom 3: 16'1'' (4.9m) X 9'4'' (2.82m). Carpet, radiator and double wardrope.
- Bedroom 4: 12'4'' (3.76m) X 11'2'' (3.4m). Carpet and radiator.
- Bathroom: 9'2'' (2.79m) X 8'9'' (2.67m). Tiled floor, his and hers vanity units, walk in shower unit and toilet.
- 2nd Floor Landing: Carpeted. Large open plan room: this entire floor can easily be converted to incorporate 2/3 rooms. 4 large west facing windows.
- Well maintained family home
- Double driveway
- Gas central heating
- Large garden to rear with fantastic views
- Close to all amenities
- Short commute to Cork City
On entering Ballyhooly from the Fermoy side, about 170 metres before a right turn ahead into the centre of the village, on the right in The View, Lios Ard, follow the road around to the right and the property is identified by Paul O'Driscoll For Sale Sign.